Re: Auditing user logins and logouts

From: Willeat, Todd (TWilleat@MHP.SMHS.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 14:26:53 EDT

Thank you Simon!

-----Original Message-----
From: Green, Simon [mailto:Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 12:57 PM
To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
Subject: Re: Auditing user logins and logouts

Are you using the auditpr command to display the audit records?
If so, you probably need to amend that. Perhaps the "-v" flag.

That'll give you a second line of output, including the user
attempting to log in.

Thu Aug 09 14:38:28 2001 root root OK USER_Login tsm

        user: ukghar3 tty: /dev/pts/2

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.