Converting existing medias to TSM

From: Alexandre Sato (alexandre.sato@BR.ABNAMRO.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 15:42:57 EDT

Hi *,

Today we use to different solutions for backup: Netbackup and BackupExec,
both from Veritas. We´re planning to consolidate all of them to a TSM
solution. Is there any way to convert existing backups on Netbackup and
BackupExec to TSM backups?

TIA,

Alexandre Kazuo Sato.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.