Re: NTP - Here we go again!

From: Bill Verzal (BVerzal@KOMATSUNA.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 09:56:05 EDT

I use 'pool.ntp.org'.

There are geographical ones as well.

BV

"If everything is coming your way, then you are in the wrong lane"

Bill Verzal
AIX Administrator, Komatsu America
(847) 970-3726 - direct
(847) 970-4184 - fax

             "Stamper, Steve"
             <sstamper@FOREMOS
             T.COM> To
             Sent by: IBM AIX aix-l@Princeton.EDU
             Discussion List cc
             <aix-l@Princeton.
             EDU> Subject
                                       Re: NTP - Here we go again!

             04/05/2004 08:41
             AM

             Please respond to
                  IBM AIX
              Discussion List
             <aix-l@Princeton.

gilbreth is gilbreth.ecn.purdue.edu an NTP timeserver available on the
Internet.

All the systems a am referring to are AIX 5.1 or earlier. Strangely some
of the systems do get the time correctly. After taking your hint, I
noticed that those working are on ML5 and those not working are on ML2. I
think (with your clues) I might have found the smoking gun.

Thanks again for your help!