Re: would like to write a crontab/script

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 04:47:01 EDT

A crude approach would be to do a grep -n for the first date you want to
keep. Then use the line number for the first result with the tail command
to copy everything you want to keep to a new file.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.