Re: Software to run Procomm Plus and SSH

From: Hambleton, John S. (jhamblet@NMU.EDU)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 15:08:54 EDT

At 12:19 PM 7/31/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I haven't done this so I can't be specific, but you should be able to use
>ssh's port forwarding cabability to do this.
>
>Kevin Adams

I recently purchased "ICE.TCP Pro" by J. River Software
(available at Provantage.com) intending to REPLACE
Procomm with it. The product literature looked good.
But I haven't got ICE.TCP out of the shrink wrap just yet
so I can't report on how well it works...but it cost only
$79.00 US.

JH

>--
>
>Denny Watkins
>Director Computer Services
>Morningside College
>Sioux City, IA 51106
>Phone (712) 274-5250
>Fax (712) 274-5378
>
>watkins@morningside.edu
>

>This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains
>information from PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. which may be confidential
>or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
>individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
>be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
>of this information is prohibited.
>
>If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify
>the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
>electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

+ John S. "Dilbert" Hambleton
+ Computer Scientist and Eccentric
+ Olson Library
+ Northern Michigan University
+ Marquette Michigan 49855
+ AIX, Linux, Netware, Win9x,NT,2000
+
+ Phone: 906-227-2741
+ E-Mail: JHAMBLET@NMU.EDU
+
+ Ab alio expectes, alteri quod feceris.
+