Antwort: Re: Any one minitor AIX resource and make a report?

From: fmu@OERAG.DE
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 11:18:06 EDT

Hi *

I wanted to try some programs out, which are located in the book "AIX
Server Farm Redbook".
When I try the scripts "cpu_stats, prunestats, etc" on page 271and the
following then I get all necessary files and the scripts function.

Unfortunately I get the following error when I try to generate the
performance graph:

# cat plot_script | /usr/bin/gnuplot
         line 0: out of memory for interpolation table

The node has 786 MB RAM.
Does somebody have an idea, where the problem is?

ciao,
      Frank Müller