Re: Paging space question

From: Sandor W. Sklar (ssklar@stanford.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 16:42:09 EDT

At 4:31 PM -0400 7/23/02, Basim Chafik wrote:
>That is correct

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I don't have any documentation in
front of me, but if I recall correctly, AIX will continue to use the
unfilled paging spaces in round-robin fashion. If you can point to
something that proves me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised, as this is
coming from memory, and most of the time, we make all of our paging
spaces equal.

-s-

--
   Sandor W. Sklar  -  Unix Systems Administrator  -  Stanford University ITSS
   Non impediti ratione cogitationis.     http://whippet.stanford.edu/~ssklar/