DB2 online backup/restore

From: Bill Zhang (aicc_us@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 02:33:51 EDT

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to use Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) to do
DB2 online backup.
I installed right version of the API.
I updated the DB2 parameter TSM_MGMTCLASS.
I successfully tested the offline backup and restore.

I configured the archived logging by enabling the
userexit and performed a full backup immediately. Then
I performed a online backup.
        db2 backup db tec online use tsm

I cleared the tables and run
        db2 restore db tec use tsm taken at xxxxxxx(this is
the time stamp) without rolling forward

        I think the above command restored the database
image.
I queried the tables and the tables are still empty.

Can somebody tell me what is wrong?

Thanks!

Bill