Re: 2498 Ultra3 and 2104 RAID5 configure performance very very ba d ???

From: Willeat, Todd (TWilleat@MHP.SMHS.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 16:26:39 EDT

Make sure the write cache is enabled. Twice I had problems where the cache
became disabled and there was a noticable decrease in I/O (although not that
bad). The first time, the cache was replaced and that lasted for a few
weeks. The next time, the card was replaced and its been fine ever since.
Use scraidmgr -U -l 'scradi0' to check...