PGP Batch mode

From: Stephen Spalding (ssaixadm@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 17:23:43 EDT

Hello all,

I've downloaded pgp 6.5.8 onto an AIX 4.3.3 box, and
I'm trying to get 'batchmode' to work. What I want is
to be able to encrypt/decrypt files without being
prompted for whether or not I want to use the current
encryption key or anything else.

Here's one command that I've used:

# pgp -es <script> "<public key name>" -z "<private
key pass phrase>" +batchmode

The error that this generates is:

Are you sure you want to use this public key (y/N)?Ok,
skipping userid "<public key name>" Encryption error

The other command that I've tries is this:

# pgp -es <script> "<public key name>" -z "<private
key pass phrase>" +force

This brings up the message:

Are you sure you want to use this public key (y/N)?

Can anyone give me an example of how to completely
automate this so that I don't get prompted for
anything?

Thanks!

-Stephen Spalding