Re: Update firmware

From: antfio@MUZE.COM
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 17:37:12 EDT

Usually if the CE, (or even you) update the firmware, it's problem free
unless the power goes out.

I also believe that the firmware update process verifies that youre using
the right image on the right machine (i.e. trying to use S80 microcode on
your H70).

It's not OS specific, and the firmware IS independent of all that.

HTH,

Anthony