Re: closest new Pseries model to an H70?

From: Pugliese, Edward (s11018@SLK.COM)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 13:23:41 EDT

I think you have some of your numbers mixed up.

There has never been an H60 that I know of. The H70 was an upgrade from the
H50 (no H60 in between).

The p670 is overkill for upgrade path of H70. A p670 is basically a p690
built with CPU's that that won't function as dual CPU's. Therefore it is
only capable of 1/2 the total CPU's of a p690.

rPerf values:

Model rPerf

p640 (2 CPU) 2.27
p640 (4 CPU) 4.01