Re: NFS

From: Klaus Oberle (Klaus.Oberle@LINDE-MH.DE)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 06:21:37 EDT

I guess that someone did the mount manually - therefor it is no entry in
/etc/filesystems. Umount it manually, too.

/klaus

Klaus Oberle
IT Administration
Linde Material Handling
Aschaffenburg / Germany
klaus.oberle@linde-mh.de
www.linde.com

                    John Dunn
                    <john.dunn@SEF To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                    AS.CO.UK> cc:
                    Sent by: IBM Subject: NFS
                    AIX Discussion
                    List
                    <aix-l@Princet
                    on.EDU>

                    04.07.2002
                    12:13
                    Please respond
                    to IBM AIX
                    Discussion
                    List

I have a NFS file system that was was mounted a while ago.

It still shows up if I do a df.

But If I go into SMIT Remove an NFS File System , it is not listed!

Any ideas?

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
the views of Linde Material Handling.

Since January 2002 we use the e-mail domain linde-mh.de instead
of linde-fh.de.

This mail has been swept for the presence of computerviruses.