filter mail (sendmail) by words in subject line

From: Drew (apt@dcs-success.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 16:57:51 EDT

Hi AIX Gurus, Does anyone know how to filter mail based on words in a
subject line? I want to prevent porn from coming in and if I could block out
a few choice words that will eliminate 95% of the problem. I'm running
sendmail 8.11.6.0 on AIX 5.1, 43p-140. I found a neat little hack on the
internet from
http://www.agh.cc.kcl.ac.uk/files/unix/archive/checking/latest/m4-config.htm
l but it was written in '99 for sendmail 8.8 and 8.9.I spent a couple of
hours on that hack but I was wondering if anyone else is using a different
solution.
Thanks for your time,
Drew