instfix list

From: Keith Reed (aixl@MAILMGR.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 12:19:20 EDT

I have a production system whose environment I want to mirror on a 2nd
development system. I have already confirmed that the production system is
running 4.3.3 w/o any maintenance levels applied. So, all I need to do is
see which fixes have been installed. Is there an easy way to do this? I did
a man on instfix but could not get it to give me back a simple list of which
selective fixes have been installed. Anyone know a quick way?