Re: advice on AIX auditing

From: Sandor W. Sklar (ssklar@STANFORD.EDU)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 12:08:43 EDT

IBM has a pretty good redbook on auditing and accounting, called
(oddly enough) "Auditing and Accounting on AIX". It should have much
of what you want to know:

<http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246020.html?Open>

-s-

--
   Sandor W. Sklar  -  Unix Systems Administrator  -  Stanford University ITSS
   Non impediti ratione cogitationis.     http://whippet.stanford.edu/~ssklar/