Re: Exceed Desktop !!! Help Please !!!!

From: B.N.Sarma (bsarma@BASIT.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 11:14:05 EDT

Greetings Darryl,

It worked. but when I choose to work with the UNIX desktop, all the icons,
my workspace icon are all on the same windows desktop. Is this how it
works or am I missing some thing here.

What I want is when I work with windows I want windows desk top showing
all the time and when I use unix sessions I want to use unix desk top. Is
it doable.

Thank you for your suggestions
Regards
BN