Daily PDT Reports

From: John F Riordan (jriorda2@CSC.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 13:41:52 EDT

Hi All,

I am running the pdt reporting on several servers and on a couple I am
getting the following message "VIRTUAL MEMORY -There is evidence of memory
contention, yet Memory Load Control is disabled"
I have been searching the docs but have yet to find what this is actually
telling me. If someone could point out some good documentation or can tell
me what this is I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
John

John Riordan
Unix Systems Administrator
CSC/BIW DD(X)
Brunswick, ME 04011
207.442.1094 jriorda2@csc.com
**UNIX *is* user friendly. Its just selective about who it's friends are.
**