more modem questions

From: Jolet, John (John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 14:38:22 EDT

I have lots of modems connected to 16-port RANs, connected to 128-port
asynch adapters. From an aix 4.3.3 command line, is there anything I can
run to determine if someone is actually connected through a modem? I've got
ttys defined for each port, but the CD is set high because it's going
through the 128-port adapter. Are there any utilities or commands that will
let me see the actual bytes transferred through a given tty, maybe?