Antwort:

From: Vesna Vranesic (vesna.vranesic@RZB.AT)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 02:08:09 EDT

Have you tried ntpdate with the IP address ntpdate 192.9.200.97?
I changed the servername in all ntp.conf to be IP address after we had some
problems with DNS.

tatwal@YAHOO.COM@Princeton.EDU am 20.06.2002 00:47:00

Bitte antworten an aix-l@princeton.edu@inet

Gesendet von: aix-l@Princeton.EDU

An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
Kopie:
Thema:

I have the xntpd daemon running on my server, and I
stop the daemon running on my client prior to running
the command

ntpdate NTPSERVERNAME

where NTPSERVERNAME is the hostname of my xntpd
server.

thanks

R. Atwal

--- "Jolet, John" <John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM>